Protect Your Vehicle from Scratches & Scruffs
We Install Spray-On Bed Liners in Any Color
Protect your vehicle on the jobsite with a durable, spay-on bed liner. Nothing beats the convenience of hauling tools, furniture, lumber, and whatever else you need with your truck or van.
At the same time, you want to protect your vehicle from incidental damage, such as scratches, chemical spills, and intense weather. That’s when you need a spray-on bed liner installer.
Spray-on bed liners add stability for toolboxes and provide seal-tight protection against harsh weather and spills. Double Gun Garage specializes in van and truck bed liner installation. We feature Raptor Liners.
Use a bed liner on your truck bed or apply to your vehicle’s body. Our bed liners are available in any color to complement your vehicle and provide opportunities for customization.
5 Benefits of Spray-On Bed Liners
Here’s why a spray-on liner is a great choice for your vehicle:
- Rust Prevention: Spray-on liners permanently bond to your vehicle to stop moisture and prevent rust
- UV Protection: Spray-on liners protect your vehicle from ultraviolet rays to maintain a vibrant color
- Resale Value: If you plan to sell your vehicle in the future, it helps to have its bed and body in pristine condition; spray-on bed liners defend your vehicle against damage and rust, improving its appeal to buyers.
- Customization Opportunities: Choose from a variety of spray-on bed liner colors to complement your vehicle and branding.
- Cost-Effective Choice: Spray-on bed liners are an affordable way to protect your truck bed and vehicle body.
Ask about a bed liner installation service at Double Gun Garage. Prevent scratches, dents, and corrosion from damaging your vehicle. We stock trusted brands like Raptor Liners, known for their durable urethane coatings.
We look forward to helping you get the most out of your vehicle with tough, spray-on bed liners. We’re proud to serve Tucson, AZ, Vail, AZ, Green Valley, AZ, and surrounding areas.